|Date Of Birth||Feb 4, 1990|
|Place Of Birth||Portland, Oregon, U.S.|
|Profession||Internet personality, filmmaker, author, actor, illusionist|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
Zach King has a net worth of $3 million in US dollars. He’s an American internet star, filmmaker, and illusionist who lives in Los Angeles. Zach makes money by promoting brands and from ads on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram, thanks to Google. Last year, he earned more than $3 million, making him one of the top-earning TikTok stars worldwide.
He’s famous for winning and taking part in many contests, like the Hewlett-Packard commercial contest, the Next Up Creators contest on YouTube, and Season 28 of The Amazing Race. Also Check, MrBeast
Wiki of zack king
Zach King was born on February 4, 1990, which means he is 33 years old in 2023. He grew up in a Christian family in Portland, Oregon, USA, and is an American citizen who follows the Christian religion.
He went to a local high school in Portland for his early education. Later, he attended Biola University in La Mirada, California, USA, where he majored in Cinema and Media Arts.
Zach has been interested in making films and creating illusions since he was a child. He started making his first film with a home video camera when he was just seven years old. Over the years, he acquired more equipment to improve his skills and pursue his passion.
Zachary Michael King was born on February 4, 1990, in Portland, Oregon, USA. His mom is part Nicaraguan and part Austrian, and his dad is part Chinese. Zach grew up with three sisters, one of whom was adopted. He was homeschooled by his mom and got a degree in Cinema and Media Arts from Biola University in December 2012. Zach started exploring his hobbies and making movies when he was just 7 years old. By the time he was 14, he got serious about it and bought equipment like cameras, a tripod, a Mac, and a computer.
While in college, he began playing around with video editing and special effects, which led to the unique and magical videos he’s known for today. His interest in magic and illusion also influenced the content he created. As he gained experience and improved his skills, he shared his videos on different social media platforms, especially Vine.
Zach King’s creative way of editing videos and telling stories quickly earned him a lot of followers. He became a famous figure in the world of short videos on social media.
Career Of Zach King
In 2008, Zach started his career by creating his own website, FinalCutKing.com. On this website, he provided tutorials and advice for using a video editing program called “Final Cut Pro.” Back then, there weren’t many websites that offered instructions on how to use editing software. Later, Zach joined YouTube and began sharing lessons on filmmaking. He quickly gained a lot of followers on his website and decided to offer seminars to help cover his college tuition.
After becoming well-known, Zach appeared on a TV show called Viral Video Showdown on Syfy. On January 16, 2009, he launched his YouTube channel called ‘FinalCutKing‘ and posted his first video, which was called Jedi Kittens. This video, featuring two cats having a lightsaber battle, became really popular and got over 32 million views. He also made another video that got more than 30 million views. In 2013, YouTube recognized Zach King as one of the top 25 most promising young American filmmakers. That same year, he started making short videos on Vine and quickly gained a lot of fans.
In 2016, Zach began sharing videos on TikTok, and he now has more than 66 million followers on the platform, making him the sixth most popular user. He also won a contest for Hewlett-Packard commercials and attended the London Film Festival in 2010. In 2014, he appeared on a TV show called Zinor Layla and made his acting debut by providing a voice in the film “Zootopia.” Most recently, Zach King participated in the MrBeast Creator Games 3, where he finished in second place and won $1 million. Also Check, Logan Paul Net Worth 2023
Zach King is married to Rachel Holm. They got married in 2014. Rachel Holm is also a content creator and has been in some of Zach King’s videos. They both share their lives on social media and work together on creative projects, supporting each other.
Zach King and his wife Rachel Holm have two kids. They have a daughter named Delaney and a son named Liam. Zach and Rachel like to show their family moments on social media, so people can see how they parent and spend time with their kids.
Zach King makes fun videos, and lots of people like them. He has lots of fans on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. He started on YouTube, then went to Vine, and now he’s really popular on TikTok. He’s the fifth-most-followed person on TikTok.
Here’s how many followers he has on different social media:
- TikTok: 57 million followers
- Instagram: 25 million followers
- YouTube: 11 million subscribers
- Twitter: 1.2 million followers
- Facebook: 20 million followers
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Zach King joined Vine on September 9, 2013, after seeing his friends using it. He even went on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on January 29, 2014, where he created some Vines with the show’s team. Zach King once mentioned that making a Vine typically takes more than 24 hours, including about three to four hours of filming.
Zach King has worked with many different people and companies to make cool videos.
- Lego – Zach King made fun videos with Lego toys.
- Disney – He made magical videos with Disney characters.
- Marvel Studios – He helped promote Marvel movies with his magic.
- Warner Bros. – He worked with Warner Bros. for movie promotions.
- Samsung – Zach King made videos to show off Samsung products.
- DreamWorks Animation – He helped promote DreamWorks movies.
- Adobe – Zach King showed how to use Adobe software for cool effects.
- Magicians and Creators – He worked with other magicians and creators to make awesome videos.
- Charitable Collaborations – Zach also did videos to help important causes.
- YouTube Collaborations – He made fun videos with other popular YouTubers.
Zach King, known for his social media fame, spent an incredible $6 million on a fancy house. His new home boasts two swimming pools, a home theater, six bedrooms, and eight bathrooms. Zach King has proven that it’s possible to achieve a life of luxury after rising from humble beginnings.
Zach King used his earnings from TikTok and YouTube to buy some expensive sports cars. Recently, he splurged $800,000 USD on a brand-new McLaren GT. Additionally, he owns a $190,000 USD Land Rover Defender. Here are a few more cars in Zach King’s collection:
- Alfa Romeo Giulia
- Lexus GX
- Audi RS Q8
King is really good at being creative and talented. He won a contest from Hewlett-Packard in 2010 and another one from YouTube in 2013. He even went on a TV show called The Amazing Race with his wife, Rachel Holm, in 2015. King has also made some short films like Indiana Bones and the Raiders of the Lost Bark, Justin Bieber: Sorry – Lyric Video, and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The Trailer Rescue. He also worked as a producer on a mini-series called The Nerf National Show. People noticed his work in the digital entertainment industry, and he got nominated for Streamy Awards in 2015 and 2018. Also Check, SSSniperwolf Net Worth 2023
- Zach King’s filmmaking passion began at the age of seven when he started making short films with a home video camera.
- Before becoming famous on Vine, he expressed his creativity on YouTube by experimenting with special effects and storytelling.
- He studied Cinema and Media Arts at Biola University, which equipped him with valuable skills.
- Magic has fascinated Zach since he was a child, and he incorporated it into his captivating videos.
- His viral YouTube hit “Jedi Kittens” featured kittens with lightsabers and brought him into the spotlight.
- Zach became known for his “magic vines,” where he mastered creating six-second illusions on Vine.
- After Vine, he continued to influence on TikTok and Instagram seamlessly.
- Zach also ventured into the literary world with “Zach King: My Magical Life,” combining storytelling, magic, and adventure.
- He co-founded King Studio, focusing on app and game development beyond videos.
- As an educator, Zach empowers aspiring creators through tutorials, workshops, and educational content.
- In 2014, he received a Streamy Award for his creative work on Vine.
- Zach made television appearances on shows like “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and “Good Morning America,” showcasing his charisma.
- He is a family man, sharing his life with his wife Rachel Holm and their children, Delaney and Liam.
- Collaborating with various creators and celebrities, he brings diversity to his content.
- Zach King’s journey, from a young filmmaker to a digital pioneer, exemplifies the boundless potential of creativity.
Filmography of zach king
|2016||Zootopia||No||Muzzled Wolf||Voice only|
|2018||Would You Fire Me For This?||co-director||Zach King||Short film|
|Magic Duel: Jack Black vs Zach King||Yes||Zach King||Short film featuring Jack Black|
|A Magician Home Alone||co-director||Zach King||Short film featuring Jamie Costa|
|2019||Viking Academy||co-director||Zach King||Short film|
|Zach King’s the Magical Night||co-director||Zach King||Short film Before Christmas|
|Stranded on Treasure Island||No||Zach King||Short film|
|2020||Zach King’s Day Off||co-director||Zach King||Short film featuring Brian Patrick Butler and Nicholas Downs|
|2021||The Time Traveling Sheriff||No||Zach King||Short film|
|2022||First to the Gate||co-director||Zach King||Short film|
|Stranded Part 2||No||Zach King||Short film|
|2023||Stranded 3||No||Zach King||Short film|
1. What was the title of Zach King’s first major viral video, and what was it about?
- Zach’s first major viral video was called “Jedi Kittens.” It featured cute kittens using lightsabers in a Star Wars-themed video.
2. How did Zach King gain initial recognition on social media platforms?
- Zach became famous by sharing creative videos on platforms like YouTube and Vine. He showed off his video editing and special effects skills.
3. Apart from his content creation, what entrepreneurial venture has Zach King been involved in?
- Besides making content, Zach co-founded a mobile app development company called King Studio. They focus on creating mobile apps and games.
4. How has Zach King contributed to the education of aspiring content creators?
- Zach has created educational content and hosted workshops to teach video editing techniques. He helps aspiring content creators learn about the art of visual storytelling and gain valuable insights.
In a nutshell
In simple terms, Zach King’s journey from a young guy playing with a video camera at home to becoming a big deal on the internet is all about his creativity and ability to adapt.
He loved making videos and doing magic tricks, and that got him a lot of fans on social media. Starting on YouTube and making famous videos like “Jedi Kittens” and magic vines on Vine made him really popular.
Zach also made people like him because he shared stuff about his family and liked to teach and work with others. He even showed up on TV and helped other people who wanted to make things online. So, Zach King is a big deal in the world of online content.